Friday, December 13, 2013

Do You Think The 24 Day Challenge Is For You?

With 2014 right around the corner, many of us are thinking of our new years resolution.  Maybe you are thinking 2014 is your year to get healthy.  Maybe your thinking I'm already healthy but I could use more energy or I already work out but I just cannot lose these last couple pounds.  Here is a link to a short video that explains what the Advocare 24 day challenge consists of and who it's for. (I promise the video is short)

24 Day Challenge Video

Along with the 24 day challenge, I will help you determine the right foods to eat and follow up with you to help you stay on track and answer any questions you have.  After the 24 day challenge, I will help you transition into the custom phase and we will pick out the products that are right for you.

So, if you are ready to get healthy and increase your energy, let me know and I would be happy to help you reach your goal!

Jodi
715-370-7892 cell
https://www.advocare.com/131030385/




No comments:

Post a Comment